Very comfortable, this pretty gîte in three maisonettes can accommodate up to 9 people and serve as a starting point for visiting and enjoying the natural resources (rivers, mountains, etc.), heritage (Pont du Gard, Arena, Bridges, ramparts, towers, etc. ), and commercial (oil mills, vineyards, gastronomic …), through discoveries on foot or by vehicle. Indeed, broken down into 3 beautifully restored village houses, this place has retained all of its authenticity and charm while giving it a necessary touch of modernity, for example through small bathrooms. This accommodation is located in a historic district opposite the old local castle, not far from the shops and restaurants open all year round in the village.
The kitchen / living room house (about 20 m²) on the ground floor obviously offers a kitchen open to the living room
For the second maisonette, it is a pretty master bedroom of about 23 m² on one level. It has a bed of 2 box springs / mattresses 80 cm x 2, a chest of drawers, hangers on special suspension, and a bathroom with WC.
Finally, the last house of about 60 m² offers: On the ground floor, a lounge / living room with a convertible sofa for adult (120 cm) or 2 young children; as well as a bedroom with a 160 bed or two 80 beds, with storage / wardrobe. Upstairs, we offer a first through bedroom with also a 160 bed or two 80 beds, then a final bedroom with a 140 double bed, with chest of drawers, and a special hanging lamp for wardrobe. Finally at this level, a second water point with basin, and WC.
Outside, we offer you a small open courtyard, nicely planted with trees and therefore shaded. You will also find a semi-covered terrace with deckchairs and other summer equipment (tables, chairs, parasol, barbecue, etc…). Very nice view overlooking the roofs of the village, and the hills of the gorges.
To note :
Systematic maintenance and cleaning costs to be taken into account € 115; and by law, the tourist tax in the amount of 0.88 € / person (+18 years) / night. Sheet and household linen rental service, folding cot rental possible.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY: canoeing, canyoning, climbing, river swimming and fishing a few minutes away (Gardon), mountain biking (cycle path or forest course), jogging, hiking trails, Lédenon racing circuit, equestrian center with the possibility of hiking along the roach and swimming with horses etc …
VISITS: Take full advantage of all the votive festivals organized by the villages located in the immediate vicinity (horses / bulls etc …);
– A magnificent must-see, the Pont du Gard;
– Stop to taste our wines, our gardiane, our brandade … many estates offer excellent regional products;
– Fancy local products: olives, oils, 5 km away make a stop at the Moulin Paradis or the Uzès mill for example.
– The city of Uzès, its magnificent Place Aux Herbes market and the Haribo Bonbon Museum is located only 11 km away, its Duchy,
– The village of St Quentin la Poterie: its potters, its restaurants (including one specially recommended by your agency), its pottery museums / caravans, its Terra Viva gallery …
– The city of Nîmes with its Arena and La Maison Carré is located 25 kms away.
– The city of Avignon (Festival) with its Bridge and the Palais des Papes is located 25 kms away.
– Discover Baux De Provence and Saint Rémy De Provence located about 40 kms away.
– Want a getaway to the sea for the day and find absolute tranquility in the evening, the seaside resorts of Grau Du Roi (30) and Les Saintes Maries De La Mer (13) are located about 45 minutes by car.
– Marseille (13) and the magnificent neighboring creeks located around 1h15 by car.
ACCESS: by train Avignon and Nîmes TGV stations located 25 minutes by car (on-site rental of tourist vehicles or Taxis).
– By car the A9 motorway (exit Uzès / Remoulins / Pont du Gard)
MAISON DE VILLAGE
A partir de
1345 € €
Calculate the price of this unit and check its availability for the following period: