In an old house, 10 minutes walk from the city center, you will appreciate this accomodation of 5 rooms of 92m ², completely renovated and well equipped; its spacious terrace, its large garden.
Very comfortable, this house is suitable for 6 people, and can serve as a starting point to visit and enjoy the natural wealth (mountain rivers …), heritage (Pont du Gard, arenas, bridges, ramparts, towers …), and commercial (oil mills, vineyards, gastronomic …), through discoveries on foot or by vehicle.
The living space is air conditioned. The different pieces are articulated as follows:
– separate entrance
– an open kitchen, and equipped (oven, microwave, large fridge, plates …)
on the dining room
– a separate living room with TV, 2 sofas including a convertible (possibility sleeping 2 people)
and 3 bedrooms:
– a room with a bed first bed 2 people
– a second bedroom with another double bed
– a bedroom with 2 bunk beds (90 cm)
Shower room and separate toilet
A laundry room with its washing machine, and storage.
Possibility of renting linen (sheets + towels 15 /bed).
Dog accepted on express agreement (15 / week or 5 / day)
Enjoy the spa after a busy day, but also the large shaded and well-appointed terrace.
The private garden around the house allows to park the vehicles. The other part of the garden allows to take full advantage of the south: sunbathing, eating, having fun…
Systematic maintenance and cleaning costs to be taken into account 100; and by law, the tourist tax in the amount of 0.88 / person (+18 years) / night.
But also other activities are available to you.
Indeed, this house will also charm vacationers who do not know how to stay in place given the proximity of all the activities around:
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY: canoeing, canyoning, climbing, swimming river and fishing a few minutes (Gardon), mountain biking (bike path or forest trail), jogging, hiking trails, racing circuit Lédenon, equestrian center with the possibility of hiking at the edge of the roach and swimming with horses etc …
VISITS: Take full advantage of all the votive festivals organized by the villages located in the immediate vicinity (horses / bulls etc …);
– Beautiful to see absolutely the Pont du Gard;
– Stop tasting our wines, our gardiane, our brandade … many areas offer excellent regional products;
– Fancy local products: olives, oils, 4 km make a stop at Moulin Paradis or mill of Uzès for example.
– The city of Uzès, its magnificent market Place aux Herbes and the Musee du Bonbon Haribo is located only 1.4 kms, the Duchy,
– The village of St Quentin la Poterie: its potters, its restaurants (including one especially recommended by your agance), its museums of potteries / caravans, its Terra Viva gallery …
– The city of Nîmes with its Arena and the Maison Carré is located 23 kms.
– The city of Avignon (Festivals) with its Bridge and the Palais des Papes is located 32 kms.
– Discover the Baux De Provence and Saint Rémy De Provence located about 54 kms.
– Fancy a trip to the sea for the day and find absolute tranquility in the evening, the seaside resorts of Grau Du Roi (30) and Saintes Maries De La Mer (13) are located about an hour away by car.
– Marseille (13) and the beautiful nearby coves located about 1 hour 45 minutes by car.
ACCESS: by train TGV Avignon and Nîmes stations located at 30 minutes by car (facility of hiring of vehicles of tourism on the spot or Taxis).
– By car the A9 motorway (exit Uzès / Remoulins / Pont du Gard)
A partir de
Calculate the price of this unit and check its availability for the following period: