In the south, we live outside and enjoy beautiful hot days. You will appreciate in this lodgings the various outdoor spaces, the enormous raised and landscaped garden, the swimming pool and its space pool-house.
Enjoy a quiet and pleasant between scrubland and vineyards, in the community of Pont du Gard and Uzège.
In the heart of the wine country and olive oil, you can discover the local gastronomy.
Many opportunities for swimming and hiking around as a network of about 350 kilometers of trails and paths has been laid out and marked out. The bravest will take the GR63 which will lead them to the Pont du Gard and its aqueduct. Those who want to escape the Provençal dodger will make a refreshing stop at the edge of the Gardon, just five minutes by car.
You will stay in a gite full of feet, atypical due to its decoration, of 40 m2 composed of 2 rooms (2 beds of 140), room of water, separated TOILET, small equipped kitchen (micro wave, furnace, plates, host, refrigerator) overlooking a furnished terrace, which will allow you to enjoy the barbecue and deckchairs.
Outside, many other intimate places …
Private parking and the family pool are at your disposal.
Maintenance and cleaning costs 50 € optional; Linen rental is possible. Animals are unfortunately not allowed.
This magnificent house will also charm holidaymakers by its location; indeed, ideally located between sea and mountain. Many possibilities of visits and activities are available to you:
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY: canoeing, canyoning, climbing (free routes and Via Ferrata), swimming in the river and fishing a few minutes (Gorges du Gardon), mountain biking (garrigue trail), tennis, jogging, hiking trails (GR6), center equestrian with possibility of hiking on the edge of the roach and swimming with horses, golf (16 km), racetrack Lédenon (8 km), etc …
VISITS: Take full advantage of all the votive festivals organized by the villages located in the immediate vicinity (horses / bulls etc …).
– Beautiful, must see: Pont du Gard (6 km, accessible on foot, canoe, bike (bike path) or car).
– Stop to taste our wines, our gardiane, our brandade … many areas offer excellent regional products.
– Fancy local products: olives, oils, a few kilometers make a stop at Moulin Paradis or mill of Uzès for example.
– The city of Uzès, located 18 km, its beautiful market Place aux Herbes, its first Duchy of France will seduce you with its charm and elegance you will be delighted by its medieval streets, fountains and shaded squares, and why not visit the Haribo Bonbon Museum located just 16 km away.
– The village of St Quentin la Poterie: its potters, its restaurants (including one especially recommended by your agance), its museums of potteries / caravans, its Terra Viva gallery …
– The city of Nîmes with its Arena and La Maison Carré is 18 km away.
– The city of Avignon (Festival) with its bridge and the Palais des Papes is located 27 km.
– Discover the Baux De Provence and Saint Rémy De Provence located about 36 km.
– Fancy a trip to the sea for the day and find absolute tranquility in the evening, the seaside resorts of Grau Du Roi (30 Gard) and Saintes Maries De La Mer (13 Bouches du Rhône) are located about 1 hour by car (70 km).
– You can also go to Marseille (13) and its beautiful nearby coves in 1h30 drive.
ACCESS: by train the TGV stations of Nîmes or Avignon are located 20 or 35 minutes by car from Sernahc.
It is possible to rent private vehicles on site or to book a taxi.
– By car Collias is 14 km from the exit Uzès / Remoulins / Pont du Gard on the A9 motorway.
A partir de
Calculate the price of this unit and check its availability for the following period: