Loft with terrace in the heart of a stone house dating back several centuries. Atypical interior courtyard where history and modernity blend.
With its mezzanine bed, kitchen, open kitchen, beautiful lounge or cute bathroom.
This atypical space will seduce you with its charm and calm. Ideal for a couple looking for a nice environment for a few days … Sheets provided.
You will find on the spot, all the conveniences, (markets, coffee, restaurants …) and the tranquility of a village Gardois while being close to sites and tourist activities (Uzes 5 mn, the bridge of Gard 20 mn, Nîmes 30 minutes and Avignon 45 minutes, the Mediterranean 1h).
The annex of 28, is a loft with its independent entrance, and its beautiful terrace in the heart of the property.
Very comfortable, this pretty house ideally nestled in the historic center of Saint Quentin la Poterie, village of Uzége Provençal Gard, can serve as a starting point to visit and enjoy the natural wealth (rivers mountains concluded …), heritage (Pont du Gard, arenas, bridges, ramparts, towers …), and commercial (oil mills, vineyards, gastronomic …), through discoveries on foot or by vehicle. Saint Quentin The pottery, extremely dynamic village, hosts in particular the year, potters and ceramists. Discover also its restaurants (including one especially recommended by your agency), its pottery / trailer museums, its Terra Viva gallery …
You will appreciate both the interior, extremely well equipped and equipped, as its sunny terrace and arranged with its furniture.
In this loft or small house, everything is well thought out:
Light as energies flow; it feels good inside and out.
The cozy night space pleasantly perched, perhaps at the same time a comfortable relaxation area.
The bathroom, for its part, adjoins this pretty room.
The mezzanine thus sits above the warm living room, and its small open kitchen.
This one, thought like that of a big apartment and separated from the living room by a bank, is ultra functional and very well equipped with its storage and appliances to offer a real comfort of use.
Let’s not forget to talk about the atypical court, where history and modernity mix.
Access of travelers
The loft and terrace with independent access and occasionally opportunity to share friendly times in the courtyard, or other spaces provided for this purpose, such as the library space for example.
The house is also guest house. Given the configuration of the building it can not accommodate people with reduced mobility, children under 12 years. Our pets are not allowed, non smoking accommodation.
Systematic maintenance and cleaning costs to be taken into account € 50; and by law, the tourist tax in the amount of 0.88 € / person (+18 years) / night.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY: canoeing, canyoning, climbing, swimming river and fishing a few minutes (Gardon), mountain biking (bike path or forest trail), jogging, hiking trails, Lédenon race circuit, equestrian center with hiking opportunities at the edge roach and swimming with horses etc …
VISITS: Take full advantage of all the votive festivals organized on site or by the villages located in the immediate vicinity (horses / bulls etc …);
– Beautiful to see absolutely the Pont du Gard;
– Stop tasting our wines, our gardiane, our brandade … many areas offer excellent regional products;
– Fancy local products: olives, oils, 10 km make a stop at Moulin Paradis or mill of Uzès for example.
– The city of Uzès, its magnificent market Place aux Herbes (elected most beautiful market of France), its Duchy, and the Museum of the Bonbon Haribo are only 5 kms,
– The city of Nîmes, its Arena and the Maison Carré are 25 kms.
– The city of Avignon (Festival) with its Bridge and the Palais des Papes is located 25 kms.
– Discover the Baux De Provence and Saint Rémy De Provence about 40 kms.
– Want a getaway to the sea for the day and find absolute tranquility in the evening, the seaside resorts of Grau Du Roi (30) and Saintes Maries De La Mer (13) are they about 45 minutes by car.
– Marseille (13) and the beautiful nearby coves located about 1h15 by car.
ACCESS: by train TGV Avignon and Nîmes stations located at 25 minutes by car (facility of hiring of tourist vehicles on the spot or Taxis).
– By plane, Montpellier 1h15 or Marseille 2h
– By car the A9 motorway (exit Uzès / Remoulins / Pont du Gard)
A partir de
Calculate the price of this unit and check its availability for the following period: