ONLY AVAILABLE IN AUGUST
Haven of peace, or small paradise for this pretty villa on one level, with an area of approximately 130 m², on a fenced plot planted with Mediterranean trees, with its own private pool, several terraces, and its garden’s petanque.
This cottage is fully renovated, functional, offers all comfort and a neat decoration. Nestled on the heights of a small village in the region of Uzès-Pont du Gard, it is in peace that you will enjoy your stay at the gates of the Garrigue.
The villa is fully enclosed and has, among other things, a petanque, a real haven for adults. This beautiful green space invites relaxation.
The interior layout is uncluttered and very bright.
Entrance hall, living room and living room extremely bright, small independent and equipped kitchen will delight vacationers eager for well-being. Night side: The three bedrooms measure more than 15 m² each, and have their bathroom and toilet, all with a double bed.
Systematic maintenance and cleaning costs to be taken into account 120; and by law, the tourist tax in the amount of 2.53 / person (+18 years) / night.
A pool for the exclusive use of vacationers complete this beautiful vacation rental. Ideal to spend holidays with friends, quiet, under the sun with beautiful sights and activities nearby.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY: canoeing, canyoning, climbing (free lanes and Via Ferrata), swimming in the river and fishing a few minutes (Gorges du Gardon), mountain biking (garrigue trail), tennis, jogging, hiking trails (GR6), center equestrian with the possibility of hiking on the edge of the roach and swimming with horses, golf (12 km), racetrack Lédenon (20 km), etc …
VISITS: Take full advantage of all the votive festivals organized by the villages located in the immediate vicinity (horses / bulls etc …).
– Beautiful, must see: the Pont du Gard (16 km).
– Stop to taste our wines, our gardiane, our brandade … many areas offer excellent regional products.
– Fancy local products: olives, oils, make a stop at Moulin Paradis or mill of Uzès for example.
– The city of Uzès, located 8 km, its beautiful market Place aux Herbes, its first Duchy of France will seduce you with its charm and elegance you will be delighted by its medieval streets, fountains and shaded squares, and why not visit the Haribo Bonbon Museum located just 10 km away.
– The village of St Quentin la Poterie: its potters, its restaurants (including one especially recommended by your agency), its museums of potteries / trailers, its Terra Viva gallery …
– The city of Nîmes with its Arena and « La Maison Carrée » is 32 km away.
– The city of Avignon (Festival) with its Bridge and the Palais des Papes is located 39 km.
– Discover the Baux De Provence and Saint Rémy De Provence located about 45 km.
– Fancy a trip to the sea for the day and find absolute tranquility in the evening, the seaside resorts of the Mediterranean Sea and sandy beaches only one hour drive: The Grau Du Roi (30 Gard) (59 km) and Saintes Maries Of The Sea (13 Bouches du Rhône).
– You can also go to Marseille (13) and its beautiful nearby coves in 1h30 drive.
ACCESS: by train the TGV stations of Nîmes or Avignon are located 35 minutes by car.
It is possible to rent private vehicles on site or to book a taxi.
– By car Saint-Victor-des-Oules is 19 km from the exit Uzès / Remoulins / Pont du Gard on the A9 motorway.
Villa avec piscine
A partir de
Calculate the price of this unit and check its availability for the following period: